||While high school does not generally encourage students……完形填空及答案（2017年高考新课标卷I）
|While high school does not generally encourage students……完形填空及答案（2017年高考新课标卷I）|
|作者：佚名 文章来源：网络 点击数： 更新时间：2017/6/17 |
While high school does not generally encourage students to explore new aspects of life,college sets the stage for that exploration. I myself went through this 41 process and found something that has changed my 42 at college for the better:I discovered ASL-American Sign Language(美式手语).
I never felt an urge to 43 any sign language before.My entire family is hearing,and so are all my friends.The 44 languages were enough in all my interactions(交往).Little did I know that I would discover my 45 for ASL.
The 46 began during my first week at college. I watched as the ASL Club 47 their translation of a song. Both the hand movements and the very 48 of communicating without speaking 49 me. What I saw was completely unlike anything I had experienced in the 50 .This newness just left me 51 more.
After that, feeling the need to 52 further, I decided to drop in on one of ASL club`s meetings. I only learned how to 53 the alphabet that day. Yet instead of being discouraged by my 54 progress,I was excited. I then made it a point to 55 those meetings and learn all I could.
The following term, I 56 an ASL class. The professor was deaf and any talking was 57 . I soon realized that the silence was not unpleasant. 58 , if there had been any talking, it would have 59 us to learn less. Now, I appreciate the silence and the 60 way of communication it opens.
41. A. searching B. planning C. natural D. formal
42. A. progress B. experience C. major D. opinion
43. A. choose B. read C. learn D. create
44. A. official B. foreign C. body D. spoken
45. A. love B. concern C. goal D. request
46. A. meeting B. trip C. story D. task
47. A. recorded B. performed C. recited D. discussed
48. A. idea B. amount C. dream D. reason
49. A. disturbed B. supported C. embarrassed D. attracted
50. A. end B. past C. course D. distance
51. A. showing B. acting C. saying D. wanting
52. A. exercise B. explore C. express D. explain
53. A. print B. write C. sign D. count
54. A. slow B. steady C. normal D. obvious
55. A. chair B. sponsor C. attend D. organize
56. A. missed B. passed C. gave up D. registered for
57. A. prohibited B. welcomed C. ignored D. repeated
58.A.Lastly B.Thus C.Instead D.However
59.A.required B.caused C.allowed D.expected
60.A.easy B.popular C.quick D.new
41. A 42. B 43. C 44. D 45. A
46. C 47. B 48. A 49. D 50. B
51. D 52. B 53. C 54. A 55. C
56. D 57. A 58. C 59. B 60. D
|文章录入：admin 责任编辑：zfj |
|上一个文章： If anyone had told me three years ago that I would be spending ……七选五短文填空及答案（2017年高考新课标卷I）|
下一个文章： There has been a recent trend in the food service industry toward……语法填空及答案（2017年高考新课标卷I）
|【字体：小 大】【发表评论】【加入收藏】【告诉好友】【打印此文】【关闭窗口】 |