Unit 10 I’ve had this bike for three years.
【Free talk】How long have you had your bike?
1. 学习下列单词：yard, sweet, cent, toy, bear, maker, scarf, soft, board, check
2. 学习下列短语：yard sale, board game, check out, more than, bring back, give away, not…any more, welcome to,
1. —How long have you had that bike ? I’ve had it for three years.
2. I learned how to ride a bike on it.
3. Amy wants to keep her old things because they bring back sweet memories.
1. have a yard sale________________ 2. More than (同义词) ________________
3. 捐给，赠送________________ 4. People in need________________
5. memory（复数）________________ 6. 一点也不________________
7. Bring back________________ 8. A couple of months________________
9. Check out ________________ 10. Scarf (复数) ________________
1. —How long have you had that bike? __________________________________
- I’ve had it for three years. I learned how to ride a bike on it. _______________________
2. Amy wants to keep her old things because they bring back sweet memories.
You can ________ old things ______ people _______ _________.
My mom _____ ______ the bread maker _____ a long time but it still _________.
1) Amy thinks it’s hard _________(sell) her old things.
2) I learned how ___________(ride) a bike on it.
3) I ______________(买) it since I ______ (be)a child.
1.【语法详解】表示过去发生的动作或状态持续到现在，还可能继续下去。谓语动词为延续性动词，句中常带有表示一段时间的时间状语，如：since结构，for+一段时间，recently, lately, these days; in the last / past three years by the end of …,（到……为止）so far (到目前为止)， by now=up to now, today等。
She’s been there for over two years 她在那两年多了。
They’ve lived here since 1989/ since they came to this city.
I have learned about 2000 English words so far.
注意：常用How long …..? 提问现在完成时的时间。
2）非延续性动词：动作不能持久，一瞬间就结束，不能延续，或表示一次性动作，也叫短暂性动词、瞬间动词、终止性动词。不能和表示一段时间的时间状语连用。常见这类动词有 come, go, leave, begin, start, arrive, reach, see, die, join, get up, borrow, lend, buy, finish, end, become, hear from等。
1. He has come back. ( )___________________________________
2. He has come back for 3 days. ( )___________________________________
3. I have borrowed the book. ( )___________________________________
4. I have borrowed the book since last week. ( )____________________________
5. I have got up for an hour. ( )____________________________
6. He has died for 10 years. ( )____________________________
1. I haven’t seen him for a long time. / since he ________(离开)
2. I haven’t heard from him for half a year.
3. I haven’t borrowed books for two months.
4) 非延续性V. 可以转换为延续性V.，有以下几种情况：
buy—have; borrow—keep/have; put on—wear; catch(get) a cold—have a cold; come/go/become—be
转换成“be + n.”形式
join the Party—be a Party member join the army—be a soldier
go to school—be a student
转换成“be + adj./adv.”形式
die—be dead; finish—be over; begin—be on; leave—be away; fall asleep—be asleep; wake up—be awake; get up—be up; close—be closed; open—be open
d) 转换成“be + 介词短”语形式
go to school—be in school; join the army—be in the army
3） ——I ________ an English-Chinese dictionary.
——When______ you______ it? ——Yesterday afternoon.
A. have bought , did , buy B. buy , do , buy
C. have bought, will, buy D. buy, have, buy
( ) 1. ----_____ you ever _____ to an aquarium? ----Yes, we had a good time there.
A. Have, gone B. Had, been C. Have, been
( ) 2. I _____ my grandpa last Sunday.
A. have visited B. visited C. was visiting
( ) 3. She _____ Shanghai for a month.
A. has come to B. came to C. has been in
( ) 4. Lu Xun _____ more than fifty years ago.
A. died B. has died C. has been dead
( ) 5. Fanny _____ TV at this time last Saturday.
A. has watched B. was watching C. watched
( ) 6. ---- Have you ____ been to our town before?---- No, it's the first time I ___ here.
A. even, have come B. ever, come C. ever, have come