Unit 10 I’ve had this bike for three years.
【Free talk】Talk about a yard sale in your group.
1. 学习下列单词：railway, certain, honest, truthful, camera, hometown
2. 学习下列短语：no longer, to be honest, grow up, clear out, give up, as for, some time, even though,
1. As they get bigger our house seems to get smaller.
2. We have decided to each sell five things that we no longer use.
3. He played with it almost every week until he was about seven.
4. My daughter was more understanding, although she also felt sad to part with certain toys.
1. no longer____________ 2.to be honest___________ 3.grow up___________
4. clear out______________ 5. give up______________6. as for_________
7. some time_____________ 8. even though__________ 9.at first ___________
10. part with ____________ 11. To be honest _________ 12. For a while____________
13. raise money__________14. over there ___________ 15. One of the 最高级+名词复数
1. big(比较级)___________2.seem(单三) ___________3. Child(复数) ___________
4.lose(过去式) ___________5.feel(过去式) ___________6.sleep（过去式）___________
7.get(现在分词) ___________ 8. old（比较级）________9.build(名词)___________
1) How long has his son o__________ the train and railway set?
2) I have a c________ to take photos.
3) We bought the piano from the Li family when they m_________ to the US last year.
4) This museum is one of the oldest b__________ in this small town.
1）He ___________(own) a train and railway set since his _______(four) birthday.
2) He __________(sleep) next to the monkey every night when he was a child.
3) I must ask him to give up ________(smoke)
4) I ________ (never be) to Beijing before.
5) Have you _________(think) about ________ (have) a yard sale________(sell) your things.
6） I hope _________(visit) the place next year.
1. no longer=not…any longer no more = not … any longer
2. although 与 but
3. not …until
4. 最…之一.句式构成 be one of the +形容词最高级+名词复数。
5. “借入“ 与 “借出”的英语表达。
6. 小结 现在完成时 用法 构成 意义 （请列出表或画知识网络图）
1.【2013江苏常州】7.—Why are you worried?
—I’m expecting a call from my daughter. She New for three days.
A. has gone to B. has been to C. has been in D. has come in
2.【2013 湖南衡阳】28. —Look at these stamps. I them for five years.
—Wow, they are wonderful.
A. kept B. have kept C. have bought
3.【2013湖北孝感】36. —I’d like you to tell me something about Shen Nongjia.
—I’m sorry, but neither Jack nor I ____ there.
A. have been B. had been
C. have gone D. has gone
4.【2013天津】33. —Is Tom at home?
—No, he ______ to town.
A. has been B. has gone C. goes D. will go
5.【2013 浙江湖州】24. Julia isn’t going to the cinema with us because she _________ the film.
A. sees B. saw C. will see D. has seen