||Around twenty years ago I was living in Seattle and going through 完形填空
|Around twenty years ago I was living in Seattle and going through 完形填空|
|作者：佚名 文章来源：网络 点击数： 更新时间：2018/12/3 15:40:40 |
Around twenty years ago I was living in Seattle and going through hard times. I could not find 41 work although I had a lot of experience and a Master’s degree.
To my 42 , I had to drive a school bus to 43 my family. At the same time, I had some 44 with different companies but they all 45 to say I did not get the job. I went to the bus barn（车库）, feeling 46 .
Later that afternoon, 47 doing my rounds through the town I had an inner wave rise from deep 48 me and I thought “Why has my 49 become so hard?”
Immediately after this internal（内心的）scream, I 50 the bus over to drop off a little girl. As she 51 , she handed me an earring saying I should keep it 52 somebody looked for it. The 53 was stamped with words “BE HAPPY”. Then it struck me. I had been putting all of my 54 into what was wrong with my life rather than what was 55 !
One night there was a phone call for me from the 56 at a large hospital. She asked me whether I 57 do a one-day training for 200 hospital workers. I said 58 and got the job.
My day with the hospital workers 59 very well. I got a great 60 and many more days of work. To this day I know that it was because I changed my attitude to life.
41. A. probable B. satisfying C. particular D. considerate
42. A. joy B. luck C. shame D. surprise
43. A. support B. meet C. supply D. provide
44. A. meetings B. conferences C. reports D. interviews
45. A. came B. expected C. called D. hoped
46. A. excited B. frightened C. worried D. disappointed
47. A. though B. while C. unless D. until
48. A. inside B. beyond C. upon D. beside
49. A. study B. life C. bus D. position
50. A. carried B. brought C. pulled D. held
51. A. took off B. put off C. got off D. gave off
52. A. as long as B. in case C. as soon as D. now that
53. A. bag B. watch C. necklace D. earring
54. A. energies B. ideas C. strength D. money
55.A. real B. sad C. happy D. right
56. A. nurse B. manager C. patient D. worker
57. A. should B. must C. could D. ought
58. A. yes B. hello C. no D. nothing
59. A. looked B. went C. fit D. appeared
60. A. comfort B. shock C. excuse D. welcome
41. B 42. C 43. A 44. D 45. C
46. D 47. B 48. A 49. B 50. C
51. C 52. B 53. D 54. A 55. D
56. B 57. C 58. A 59. B 60. D
|文章录入：admin 责任编辑：admin |
|上一个文章： SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT PACKS SAME GREAT DEVONDALE QUALITY阅读理解答案|
|【字体：小 大】【发表评论】【加入收藏】【告诉好友】【打印此文】【关闭窗口】 |