|作者：佚名 文章来源：网络 点击数： 更新时间：2018/10/15 17:07:46 |
1. -_______ have you known the city?
-For five years.
A. How long B. How often C. How many D. How much
2.Miss Yang used _____ a history teacher.
A. was B be C to be D is
3.I _______ the book for two weeks. I must return it to the school library.
A. borrow B have borrowed C kept D have kept
4.The old man lives ____ in a ____ house, but he doesn't feel____.
A. alone, alone, lonely B lonely, lonely, alone
C alone, lonely, lonely D. alone, lonely, alone
5.______ is a kind of bus with two floors.
A. Light rail B. double-decker C taxi D bus
6. Mary's parents are going to take her _____ for _____ in that famous restaurant.
A out, dinner B into, a walk
C out, walking D into, a few days
7. - Can I see the headmaster at the moment, please?
-I'm afraid not. He ____out. He _____ in 10 minutes.
A goes, comes B gone, came
C will go, will come D has gone, will come back
8. The parade was so wonderful that I couldn't_______ photos.
A stop taking B to stop taking C to stop to take D stop to take
9. He doesn't drive a car ______ his brother.
A as good as B as well as C as better as
10. The bus ______ for ten minutes.
A has left B has gone C has been away D has come
11. We _____ in this city for two weeks.
A have gone B have arrived C have come D have been
12. -What are you going to do this weekend?
- I _____ yet.
A haven't decided B won't decide
C have decided D didn't decide
13. There_____ a hospital in my hometown fifty years ago.
A had B was used to C were D used to be
14. -What a nice bike! How long ____ you ____it?
- Just two weeks.
A have, bought B did, buy C have, had D are, having
15. -I called you yesterday evening, but there was no answer.
- Oh, I'm sorry. I _____ dinner at a restaurant at that time.
A have B had C was having D have had
16. When did your father_____ your mother?
A marry B marry to C marry with D get married
17. There ______ great changes in our hometown in the past fifteen years.
A has been B have been C was D were
18. The students were all tired but ______ of them stopped _____.
A nom to rest B none, to rest C no, resting D none, resting
19. Italy is famous for _____
A the Eiffel Tower B the Pyramids
C the Leaning D The Thames River
20. I went to the Window of the World in Shenzhen. It's ____ great ______to see a lot of beautiful views in one day.
A so, fun B such a , fun C such, fun D too, funny
1. Finally, he _________(意识到) that he failed in the exam.
2. The fans could not hide their ________(激动) when they saw their favourite singer.
3. There is an exhibition on the _________(发展) of China over the past 58years.
4. The _______(妻子) of the policemen usually do most of the housework because their husbands are too busy.
5. They watched the parade ________(前进) across the street.
6. My cousin loves ball games very much, e___________ football
7. I have not written to him for a long time, because I don't know his p_______ address.
8. A lot of people threw waste things into the lake, so the p________ of the lake caused the fish to die.
9. Look! The farmer is t_______ his cow to the tree.
10 . She has been in s________ in the hotel since 2002.
11. -How many times _____ you ________（phone） me these days?
12. Where is Jim? He ________(do) his homework in the study at present.
13. Great changes ________(take) place in those villages in the last ten years.
14. I _______(learn) a lot about English since I came to this school..
15. My brother _______(join) the army a year ago. He ______ (be) a soldier for a year.
16. -_______ you _______(read) this story book before?
17. He ________ never _________(eat) such delicious noodles before.
18. When _______ the train _________( arrive)? Ten minutes ago.
19. We _________(not see) each other since we ________(meet) last.
20. The trip is very _________(cheer), even though the weather is _______(cheer).
A: Hey, May! How are you recently?
B: Couldn't be better! Where did you go on your summer vacation?
A: I went to Hong Kong.
B: __1____ That's a developed city.____2___
A:I visited the city, the square and so on.
A: Of course ! I have bought something interesting for my friends.
A: Oh, I bought a purse for you, I'm sure you'll like it!
A. What ? B What did you do there?
C Really? D What have you bought for me?
E Were they nice? F Have you been to the shops?
There is good news for the children in the countryside. We may still remember the girl__1___ big eye. Her big eyes are ___2__ us her dream: I wish to _3____! In China, there are still ___4___ girls and boys like her. They want to go to school, but their __5__ are too poor. If the family has two or three children, it is harder to ___6_ the money for all the children. So the parents often ask __7__ to stay at home, and boys to go to school.
Now they needn't ___8_ the money. From 2006 on, children can go to school for free in some poor places. They don't have to pay for books and other things. Some of them can even get money from the government( 政府) to make their life __9__. Soon, all the children in the countryside can go to school for free. All families are very happy with the news. It is __10__ great.
1. A with B on C to D in
2. A saying B telling C speaking D talking
3. Ago to work B go to bed C go to school D go home
4. Aa lot B lot of C a lot of D much
5. A schools B cities C houses D families
6. A pay B take C buy D lend
7. A teachers B girls Cboys D all the children
8. A look up B turn on C worry about D make sure
9. A better B shorter C longer D worse
10. A not B never C hardly D really
Venice is the "Queen" of the Adriatic Sea(亚得里亚海).Every year thousands of people from all over the world travel to Italy to visit the city. Do you know why they like to go there for visit? Venice is a very beautiful city. It is quite different from other cities in the world. There are many canals(运河) in the city. There is one big canal and one hundred and seventy-seven small canals. People move up and down the canals in boats to go to work, go shopping or visit their friend. But Venice is sinking It is going down and the water is going up. In 2040 Venice will be under water. The Adriatic Sea will cover the city. The Venetians(威尼斯人) love their city and want to stay there. So they want to say Venice from the sea. They do not want to leave. How can they save Venice? They can build some strong huge walls and gates in the sea. The gates will close to keep too much water out. Thus Venice will not sink.
( )1.From this short article we know Venice is_________
A. a very beautiful woman of the Adriatic Sea
B. the most important woman in Italy
C. a very important and beautiful place of the Adriatic Sea
D. the most important city in Italy
( )2. People from all parts of the world go to visit Venice because______
A. there are 177canals in the city
B. it is sinking into the Adriatic Sea
C. there are a lot of kinds of boats on the canals
D. it is only beautiful but also quite different from other cities
( ) 3.The Venetians usually go to work or visit their friends______
A. by bus B. by bike C. in cars D. in boats
( )4.Year by year the Adriatic Sea _____ and Venice ____
A. is rising is sinking B. is going down, is going up
C. has risen, has sunk D. will go up, will go down
( )5. Because the Adriatic Sea will cover it, the Venetians______
A. have to leave Venice in 2040
B. will try to do something to save their city
C. want to stay there until the water covers the city
D. do not love the city any longer
Mobile phone has become a problem for middle schools. Some middle schools in Australia have banned(禁止) students from carrying mobile phones during school hours. Mobil phone use among children has become a problem for the school this year. Several children have got mobile phones as Christmas gifts, teachers said mobile phone use is a distraction(娱乐) to students during school hours and it also gives teachers so much trouble in their classrooms. Teachers were also saying that sometimes students might use phone messages to cheat during exams.
She said some schools had tried to ban mobile phones. Some parents felt unhappy because they couldn't get in touch with(与...联系) their children.
Many teachers said students should not have mobile phones at school, but if there was a good reason, they could leave their phones at school office. They also said there were many reasons why the students should not have mobile phones at school: they were easy to lose and were a distraction from studies.
Many people say that they understand why parents would want their children to have phones, but they think schools should let the students know when they can use their mobile phones.
6. Some middle schools in Australia have banned students from carrying mobile phones______
A. because they are students B. when they are free
C. when they are at school D. because they are children
7.We know from the passage that some children get mobile phones from____
A. the makers and sellers B. the passers-by and strangers
C. their parents and friends D. some mobile phones users
8.What does the underlined word cheat mean in the passage?_____
A. 聊天 B. 核对 C. 查询 D. 作弊
9.Some parents felt unhappy because they couldn't______ during school hours.
A. use their mobile phones
B. leave their mobile phones at school office
C. help the teachers with their work
D. get in touch with their children
10 The passage tells us that_____
A. students shouldn't have mobile phones at school except for some special reasons
B. it is impossible to ban students from using mobile phones at school
C. some parents felt unhappy because they couldn't use their phones at school
D. parents should teach their children how to use mobile phones during school hours.
Last summer, 15-year-old Bob had a problem. Like a lot of children.. Bob was interested in doing many things. He liked dancing most and wanted to join the girls' group. And he made it.
Bob thought his problem was over after he had been one of the dancers in the dancing group. But a bigger problem was just beginning. The school didn't allow Bob to stay in the girls' group. "If we let Bob stay in the group," the school said, "other boys will want to join. Soon, there won't be any girls in the group." They took Bob off the group.
Bob was very angry about it, so he went to a judge(法官). The judge said it was not a right decision(决定) and told the school to let Bob go back to the dancing group.
11. Bob's favorite was _______
A. singing B. dancing C. drawing D. driving
12 It was difficult for Bob to join the school dancing group because ________.
A. the school only had a girls' dancing group
B. the school didn't allow boys to dance
C. the group had enough dancers already
D. he was not a good dancer
13 The school worried that ______if Bob stayed in the group.
A. nobody would watch their dance
B. other boys would join and the girls might leave
C. other schools might laugh at them
D. the parents would be angry about it
14 The judge thought the school's decision was ______.
A. useful B. necessary C. right D. wrong
15 We can infer(推断) that Bob felt ______ when he went back to the group.
A. hungry B. sad C. happy D. sure
Welcome to England! The weather of England is very changeable. It can be rainy, sunny, cloudy, windy, warm, foggy or cold at any time of year. If it's raining when you get up in the morning, it can be hot and dry by the afternoon. The west of England is wetter than the east, and the north is cooler than the south. Just be ready for any kind of weather.
In England, shops are usually open from 9:00 in the morning to 5:30 in the afternoon. On Sundays some shops are open from 10:00 to 4:00. But a lot of shops are closed. Banks, museums or other places are open from 10:00 to 5:00. You can go to the parks at any time.
All the cities have buses, trains and taxis. People wait in line for buses and they are unhappy if you push in at the front. Don't forget this, traffic goes on the left. Be careful!
Notice(须知) to the Tourists
Just be ready for any kind of 1______________. It's changeable.
Shops are usually open from 2_______________. On Sundays most of them are closed.
At any time you can go to the 3________________.
Please 4_____________ when you are at the bus stop.
Make sure not to walk on the 5_____________ of the road, or it will be very dangerous.
This film helps you know__________ China's __________ and __________.
Shenzhen is a modern city ________ tall buildings _________ lights ________ in the evening.
At that time, the shoe factory __________ __________ dump its ________ anywhere.
It ________ ________ to try to let the parrot speak.
The roller coast moved _________ __________ and people were ________ and ___________ __________the whole.
You can have a _________ _________ of our city on the top of the tallest building.
School education is very f___________ and u__________. No one can learn everything at school and a teacher cannot teach his students everything. His work is to show his students how to learn. He teaches them how to think. So much more is to be learned outside school by the students themselves.
It is always more n_________ to know how to study by oneself. It is quite e__________ to learn something, but it is d__________ to use it to solve problems. Great inventors do not get everything from school, but they can make many things and c_________ the world a lot.
2. 在过去的几年中， 我的家乡发生了很大变化。多数人搬进了公寓。马路变宽了，超市也多了。
1 ACDCB ADABC DADCC ABBCC
2 realized excited development wife marching except parents' poison tying service have phoned is doing have taken have learned joined has been Have read has eaten did arrive haven't seen met cheerful cheerless
4 ABCCD ABCAD
5 CDDAB CCDDA BABDC
6 weather 9:00 in the morning to 5:30 in the afternoon parks wait in line for buses right
7 about past present with of shining used to waste seems hopeless at high speed screaming laughing through ride bird's-eye view
8 important useful necessary easy difficult change
|文章录入：admin 责任编辑：admin |
|上一个文章： 八年级牛津英语8B Units 1-4试卷际答案|
|【字体：小 大】【发表评论】【加入收藏】【告诉好友】【打印此文】【关闭窗口】 |